About RCI, Inc.
RCI, Inc. is an international nonprofit association of professionals who specialize in roofing, waterproofing, and exterior wall specification and design. From sprayed polyurethane foam to cedar shakes, from parking garages to air barriers, RCI has a member expert for every type of roof, exterior wall, or waterproofing issue in the world today.
Since 1983, RCI’s Professional members have offered unbiased design, repair planning, quality observance, legal testimony, and general roofing and other building envelope management services. RCI’s Professional members adhere to a strict code of ethics that offers unprejudiced service without affiliation with any product or manufacturer. Current membership numbers approximately 2,500, including Professional, Industry, and Facility Manager members. RCI, Inc. boasts an international constituency residing across the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, Australia, the West Indies, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia.
2016 Announcements and Calendar of Events
The Northern Gulf Coast Chapter is pleased to announce its board for the 2016 Calendar year. The board now consist of Chapter President Josh Tatum of BE-CI, Vice President Bill Millspaugh of Polyglass, Treasurer/Secretary Jeff Alawine of Thompson Engineering, Past President Gary Mitchell of BE-CI, Professional Director Mike Fell of BE-CI and Industry Director E. Cornell Malone of E. Cornell Malone Corp. The new board has been working together to provide the Chapter with an outstanding slate of activities and programs this year. We hope to be able to provide the great educational events for our members and industry guest that we always have, as well as develop more social events to bring our members and guest together. For the past two years, we have added the Spring Social to our Calendar of Events and it has been a great success, thanks to our local Members.
The Northern Gulf Coast Chapter is pleased to announce a full slate of educational and networking activities that are proposed for its members and industry guests in 2016. It is our goal to increase membership within our local chapter. The Chapter has tentatively scheduled the following events:
- January – Chapter Meeting & Lunch Educational Seminar – January 21st
- March – Headed to the RCI, Inc. National Convention – March 10th – March 15th in Orlando
- April – Chapter Meeting & Lunch Educational Seminar – April 21st at Seville Quarter in Pensacola, FL
- May – RCI’s Stucco and Exterior Finish Cladding Systems Course – May 12th and 13th in Pensacola Beach, FL
- June – Spring Social Event (Blue Wahoo’s Game) – June 16th in Pensacola, FL
- July – Chapter Meeting & Lunch Educational Seminar – July 21st at Seville Quarter in Pensacola, FL
- August – Chapter Meeting & Hands On Seminar – August 18th in Pensacola, FL (Location, Date, Time – TBD)
- September – Chapter Meeting & Lunch Educational Seminar – September 15th at Seville Quarter in Pensacola, FL
- October – Chapter Meeting & Lunch Educational Seminar – Annual Charity Golf Tournament (Location, Date, Time – TBD)
- November – Chapter Meeting & Half Day Education Seminar – November 17th in Spanish Fort, AL
- December – Chapter Meeting & Christmas Luncheon – December 15th at Seville Quarter in Pensacola
The Northern Gulf Coast Chapter is happy to be sponsoring an RCI education event again in 2016, the “Stucco and Exterior Finish Cladding Systems Course”. The event will be held in Pensacola Beach, so make plans to stay and extra day or two and enjoy the warm sun, white beaches and emerald surf of the Gulf Coast. The flyer for this course is available on our website.
The Northern Gulf Coast Chapter plans to continue to reach out to all Architects, Engineers, Consultants, Inspectors, Contractors, Manufacturers, Distributers and others in the Florida Panhandle and Alabama and Mississippi Gulf Coast Regions to join RCI, Inc. and our local Chapter. We hope that you will join us in this mission.
Your NGCC of RCI Board
May 18-19, 2017
Join the Northern Gulf Coast Chapter
To receive RCI mailers and email - please send your contact information to email@example.com. To join the chapter - join RCI. Membership in the national organization provides not only all the benefits, magazine and information received by a member but also enrolls you in the local chapter where you live. There are no other fees - we simply hope you will join us to promote education and professionalism in our industry.